Eastern Orthodox theology, much like other indigenous and ancient religions, teaches us that we are 100% responsible for everything that happens in our life; additionally, we responsible for everybody that comes to our life and that leaves from our life. We can easily accept this holistic approach when we meet good, kind and cultured people. However, the question is why and when do we attract thieves, murderers, rapists or thugs?
If children choose their parents before they’re born, why do some children end up with parents that are rapists, murderers, manipulators, or abusers?
Is this the law that states: whatever seeds you plant now, you will harvest it later on? Perhaps this is the Wheel of Dharma, that karma has to go through its cycle like a hamster in a spinning wheel. Or we can use the definition of karma as “the sum of a person’s actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.” This means that whatever you did in your previous life will happen to you in this life. Where is the place in our conscious and soul where we start to transform and change? Most likely, that place is located within our emotional scars. Thus, how can we leave this vicious cycle?
The answer might be that we have to forgive at all levels of our consciousness:
- Start through a mechanical repetition of a prayer or a positive affirmation that helps keep you calm, or that prevents you from having thoughts that make you experience even more pain. I would say: “ Give a bone to your mind, so it has something to chew on.” We use our mind to solve problems, so if we don’t have any problems, our mind will make them up. Here are a few prayers that will start the healing process:
- Hoʻoponopono is an ancient Hawaiian practice employed by Indigenous Hawaiian healers, and it helps with the process of reconciliation and forgiveness. We imagine that the person who hurt us is sitting across from us, and we repeat four magic sentences: I am sorry! Forgive me! Thank you! I love you!
- A common prayer, “Our Father, forgive and bless (insert the name of the person that has hurt us and caused us to feel pain).” This can be repeated until we stop thinking about our suffering.
- Repeat “Lord’s Prayer,” “Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.”
- Reading a psalter, or the Book of Psalms, David’s prayers, that has been read for 800 years at the Holly Mountain or Mount Athos, in Greece. While reading a psalter, we create a connection with the monks at the holly mountain. We also do that by lighting the candles at the church, through confession, attending communion and practicing fasting.
- We begin to heal our emotional body at the frequency lower than love (we use above mentioned methods, and when the words start to affect us, we then use homeopathy and other methods). If our scars transgress generations, the healing can begin through a type of group therapy called orders of love.
- Bring in some understanding and employ your intellect. Through our minds, we often reach our emotional mind, where the wound exists (read my lecture about 7 bodies).
- We heal our spiritual or astral body through a meditation through which we break off the poisonous ties and eliminate the causes of interpersonal conflicts. This method is very useful in my daily healing sessions. Through the astral body we easily release emotional burdens without feeling ashamed; we don’t encounter the boundaries cause by intellectual beliefs.
Since angels belong to astral bodies, I often combine these two prayers in my meditations. Angels shared these prayers with Maja Milosavljavic:
- ANGELS’ SENTENCES THAT ENABLE FORGIVENESS:
- I feel that I don’t deserve what you’ve done to me.
- I cannot give you the place in my life that you’ve had until now because I will lose love and respect that I feel for myself.
- I forgive you because I wish you all the best. I want you to know that I love you because I love god within you.
- With this love, I feel free.
- I am grateful for the lessons you taught me.
- I wish you all the best.
- ANGELS’ SENTENCES THAT WILL SET OUR SOULS FREE:
- I chose to clean myself and I release:
- All thoughts
- That do not serve a higher good.
- Through all levels of my being,
- Through all universes,
- Through all my past lives.
- I pray every time that energy, which isn’t at the same level as love, is transformed into a higher level that will bring good to all.
- May it be like that, now, always, and forever. Amen
In order to set our souls free, we should combine all healing techniques because our souls are hostages of our own prison walls.